2.15.2006

Snow Place Like Utah

I cried happy/sad tears leaving Boise this morning. In spite of the pain that drove me there, it's a town I love all the more now for the friends made during the past few months. I think it's safe to say both Moxie & I look forward to returning.

But onward!

Well, sort of. We may be stalled here in Logan, which might not be a bad thing. Moxie's thrilled about the foot of fresh powder on the ground here. But it looks like Wyoming might be a little more slippery than we'd like tomorrow... We'll keep an eye on conditions and make a decision in the morning.

Logan appears to be a charming town with a classic Old Western Main Street. We surely wouldn't mind exploring it more! But if the roads look clear we'll push off early. I haven't yet decided in which town we'll aim to crash next. Does anyone have suggestions for southeastern Wyoming or southwestern Nebraska? We'd also appreciate suggestions about places to walk/pee/eat along I-80.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah HA! I found you. Amazing what search engines can do these days. I'm a litle jealous of how awesomely cool your blog is. In anycase, I'm glad you're having a good time thus far, and I'm sorry I can't give you any advice on pee/walk places off I-80. I do have a memory of driving through a beautiful little town near Chyenne though... Green...something, maybe? It was nestled into a canyon, the boys say it's the most beautiful town in Wyoming, but I don't really know what that means.

Love you lots! Hope you get a chance to howl at the moon with Moxie.

20:58  
Blogger Butterflyby said...

Thanks, sg! It's always good to make you jealous ;-) jkjk.

Was that Green River, perhaps? I remember admiring it as I drove by/over... it was rather nestled into a valley alongside the highway. I'll aim to stop there the next time I pass through!

Love you, too. And so does Moxie!

20:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home