4.25.2006

Stranded at Spa Boise

It's kind of like the time I was snowed-in at a ski resort... decidedly STUCK, but that's so not a bad thing. I took the Subaru in for an oil change last week, then received that dreaded call. "Well, we found a couple of things..." The good news? The mechanic was impressed. My car's front axle and knuckle had become so firmly joined that the shop's hydraulic press bent when trying to pry them apart. A replacement axle had to be ordered up from a neighboring county. So Moxie & I have enjoyed a couple of extra days chez my parents, which - with a hot tub, a 24-hour open bar, a bottomless tin of gourmet dog biscuits, and lavish grounds - we like to think of as Spa Boise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought of you and your sojourn with the-little-dog-too as I woke this morning. D sez "It's so quiet. . .only one dog". Drive adventurously. Love! Mom

10:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home